OtherKin Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OtherKin Realms

Shadows of Valhalla OtherKin Forums and Chat Room

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

soul creation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ElvishLore

ElvishLore

Female Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-01

soul creation Empty
PostSubject: soul creation   soul creation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:45 am

I am curious on people's different views. Do you believe that your soul was created as your otherkin self,in the beginning of time, and has forever remained the same? Or do you believe that your soul changes with each incarnation. Such as being Elven in one life and a dragon in the next. When you incarnate as that dragon, does your soul change to that of a dragon or does it remain Elven? Or do you believe the soul itself holds no race or sexuality? Does your soul remain nothing but an energy source, incarnated into different bodies? Are we merely remembering past lives? And if so what happened to these races, we are remembering? Why are they not here not?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ElvishHeart
taiauberon

Female Number of posts : 2
Kin Type : varies
Registration date : 2008-01-19

soul creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: soul creation   soul creation Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:36 pm

from personal experience, I'm not completely sure. I think that we at least have "soul memory" and that is how we remember our past lives. For me, I think I've had a least a few lives where I've been something different than the original life. In fact, I think the majority of my lives have been different than that life... but that is something that I'm not totally ready to share in public...yet.
Back to top Go down
crystal rayne

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-17

soul creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: soul creation   soul creation Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 7:52 pm

I believe your soul stays as it was created. I believe you come back as what you were created to be in the beginning. It might be to a different family but somewhere down the line you should be able to trace back to what you are.
Back to top Go down
ShiloGreenwood

ShiloGreenwood

Female Number of posts : 7
Kin Type : Elven
Registration date : 2008-02-11

soul creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: soul creation   soul creation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:52 pm

I honestly agree with Crystal Rayne - despite the fact our outward appearances change - I believe our soul is born a certain race- and with very little exception - forms the base of who you are weather you are aware of it or not. Yes, I think current lives have quite a bit to do with who we become from life to life - I feel but it's only half the story. I've got some personal experience to back this - for better and worse >_> -> as my sister, Ryu can, and probably will eventual attest too...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/greenwoodhavens
Sponsored content

soul creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: soul creation   soul creation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

soul creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OtherKin Realms :: General :: Lounge PG-13-
Jump to: